1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or other device during a visit to a website. Cook-ies are used to make websites function optimally, to keep track of the actions of visitors to the website, to keep login details, etc.
There are different types of cookies that can be distinguished according to their origin, function and lifespan. More information about the types of cookies can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
2. What types of cookies are used by DECEUNINCK?
2.1 Necessary cookies
These are cookies that are necessary for the functioning of and navigation on our website.
2.2 Functional cookies
These are cookies that store your preference on the website to make the functioning of our website easier and more pleasant.
3. How to manage your cookies?
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you do not want this you can refuse the installation of cookies via your browser settings. You can delete already installed cookies from your computer or mobile de-vice at any time.
On http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ you can find the method for the most used browsers to manage, refuse and de-lete cookies.
4. What happens to your personal data?
The personal data that you leave on our website will be processed according to our Privacy Statement that you can find here: Privacy Statement. Note that your browser may also store personal data in case you have given permission to do so.
5. Need more information?
- by registered letter to: Deceuninck India Profiles Private Limited, Building 09, Casa Grande Distripark, Satharai Village, Tiruvallur Taluk, Tiruvallur District Tamil Nadu – 631 203 IN
- via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org